Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Some laps are awesome

They say a picture  is worth a thousand words...





Last summer I had a house filled with family, it seemed all summer long there were people around who spoiled this kitty.  He is my Mom-in-Laws kitten, but during the winter she goes to where it is warmer.  The older I get, the better that sounds!  Smoky though didn't understand when he was so used to having a ton of people around, plus a brother to play with, why suddenly there was only my husband to hang out with.  They spent about a month, just the two of them, alone.  He felt totally abandoned and really got attached to my husband, and when I came back he would hardly give me the time of day.  In fact to this day he follows my husband everywhere he goes.  Weird kitty....

No comments:

Post a Comment